PhD opportunities in 2017
There are four vacancies available at the MRC Harwell Institute for 4 year MRC funded PhD/DPhil Studentships starting in October 2017.
The MRC Harwell Institute is an International Centre for Mouse Genetics at the forefront of studies in mouse functional genomics and mouse models of human disease. We are engaged in lifetime studies – from developmental abnormalities through to diseases of ageing.
There are several research themes offering PhD projects at the MRC Harwell Institute for 2017:
- Genetic basis of type 2 diabetes
- Genetics of circadian rhythms and sleep in health and disease
- The genetics and pathology of deafness
- The role of cilia in development and disease
- Disorders of sex development
- Bioinformatics of mouse models of disease
- Statistical genomics
- Investigating Novel Stress Response Pathways in Neurological Disease
- Novel and bespoke mouse models for dissecting neurodegenerative disease
Click here for more information and details about how to apply.
Closing date Tuesday 7th February.