As well as our training programme at MRC Harwell, many of our scientists also teach at other locations.
The external courses we provide are located both within the UK and abroad, and range from teaching postgraduate university students to providing joint courses with our collaborators. These include:
- Infrafrontier cryopreservation course (Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany)
- Infrafrontier micro-CT training course (Helmholtz Zentrum München, Germany)
- IMPC mouse pathology course (Helmholz Zentrum München, Germany)
- Genetics, Husbandry and Welfare of Laboratory Mice (Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, UK)
- MRes bioinformatics module (University of Reading, UK)
- Mouse Genetics: Models for Human Diseases (Trieste, Italy)
If you would like more information or are interested in attending one of these courses, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.